- CNC Laser - Four Trumpf laser centers with automated material handling systems
- CNC Burning - Four plasma, three flame
- Sawing - Six saws with mitre capability
- CNC Angle Line - FICEP Angle Line machine
- CNC Machining - Three Haas vertical milling centers (VF2 and VF7)
- CNC Forming - Four CNC Accurpress press brakes (400, 235, 100 tons)
- Iron Working - One Piranha iron worker
- Shearing - Two Accurshears
- Waterjet cutting - Two Flow, 90k psi
Dedicated Engineering Staff
There's nothing standard when it comes to processing. That is why Tampa Bay Steel has an engineering staff dedicated to turning your design, whether it be a sketch on a napkin or a complete AutoCAD drawing, into a finished product. Our five person engineering team has over 50 years of design experience. We use SolidWorks for 3D drawings and AutoCAD for 2D drawings. We keep your drawings and designs on our system in case they are needed in the future.
Tampa Bay Steel has been processing steel and other metals for over twenty-five years. Our business is knowing what a difference “Metals Ready for Business” can make in your business. We can turn your metal processing problem into an opportunity!